sábado, 31 de octubre de 2009

Bad Sex

I call you sixteen times a day
And I dont really wont to say
Im not an Immature and fool
Youre acting like was in the school

When you are having sex with me
Damn youre just no expert like me
Please youre not a virgin anymore
Let a bitch teachs a Little more
You have to learn how are the screams
Start with morbo, use a cream
That´s really not ok for me
That´s really not ok for me

To relationships, fuck you!!!
It´s not sincere is not secure
I am exploting, it´s coming
Give something cause it´s falling

Dont be a dirty I´m talking
About ideas and my things
That´s not youre bussines, it´s my trip
Cause you are bad cause you are shit

2 comentarios:

Salomé Andrade dijo...

eres un desagradable!!!
Start with morbo, use a cream¡??????? and she have only 16!!! jajaja
it´s come, it´s come, it´s come... oh yeaaaaah jajaja

KAOS dijo...

PTM------ traduskan (eterno peleado kon el lenguaje, y mas kon el extranjero)... trduskan!!!!